Students at SolBridge develop the knowledge and technical skills necessary to understand the modern business world, to achieve the highest level of success in their professional careers, and to prepare for subsequent work after graduation.
“Being in SolBridge is the perfect way to expose your self to a whole new environment, from the people, culture, and behavior. During these 4 months of ups and downs in Daejeon, what I get is how to bring the best of myself towards anything. I am more confident on showing what my strengths are, instead of bottling it all up, I chose to show it instead and see how people react. Now, I will take all matter seriously and be the best of me I can be.”
–Rhaudia Rizkita Maghfira, Tel-U Exchange Student in Spring 2017
Now it’s your turn to be a proud Tel-U exchange student!
- Application period: October 2 ~ 13, 2017
- Administrative selection: October 16 ~ 17, 2017
- Interview: October 18 ~ 20, 2017
- Study period: Spring semester 2018/ February ~ July
- Eligible students to apply: INT class of ICT Business and Business Administration
To learn more about the eligibility requirements and the application procedure, click here.