Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) is one of seven faculties under Telkom University. Currently, FEB has 3 courses, S1 Business Management Telecommunications and Information Technology (accredited “A”), S1 Accounting (accreditation “B”), and S2 Master of Management (accredited “A”). Especially for S1 Management also open international class introductory language is English.
Cooperated with educational institutions including Solbridge International School of Business (South Korea), Multi Media University (MMU) of Malaysia, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Twente University, Naresuan University (Thailand), etc. Achievements FEB (institution) of which BEST School of Management in 2012 and 2013, TeSCA Telkom Smart Campus Award (TeSCA) Telkom university level. Last Student Achievement include: FEB student choir won three awards at the 27th International Choir Competition event and festival Prague in Prague, Czechoslovakia in 2013, and 3rd Place Business Plan Competition in Indonesia Student Entrepreneurship Awards 2014 (ISEA 2014). Last Lecturer achievement include: Best Paper at the International Conference on Global Trends in Academic Research 2014, Best Proposal in the 3rd MRC’s Bachelor Journey “International Market Integration” in 2014.
In 2014 FEB establish a work program with the name FEB – Acceleration for World Class Standards Achievement (FEB-AWCSA) 2014-2017 which focuses on accelerating programs world-class standards and maintain a sustainable competitive advantage by becoming a world reference source for economics, management, and accounting in particular with regard to telecommunications and convergence.
- Develop faculty, staff, and students are recognized internationally who have the analytical ability to be leaders, managers, and researchers in the fields of management, accounting, and economics based on the science and application of information and communication technology
- Develop, utilize, and deploy leading-edge science based on the study and research in the fields of management, accounting and economy based on knowledge and application of information and communication technology
- Develop a convenient place for the meeting of practitioners and academics openly to collaborate in innovation for the development of management science, accounting, and economics based on the knowledge and application of information and communication technology
- Produce graduates in the fields of management, accounting, and quality economic and global perspective in accordance with the needs of the telecommunications industry, the media, and creative
- Forefront of scientific knowledge in the fields of management, accounting, and economics for the needs of the telecommunications industry, the media, and creative
- Being a reference for management sciences, accounting, and economics, especially in the telecommunications industry, the media, and creative for both academic and national and international
- Being an established business schools in Asia with the support of the telecommunications industry, the media, and creative in Indonesia, Asia, and the world