Winter School is a short program hosted by Telkom University partners to give students the opportunity to learn and experience the student life at their campus. This program may also be credit earning. It is typically held in January with a duration of approximately two weeks.
Students must meet the requirements set by both Telkom University and the host university to be eligible to apply for winter school.
Requirements set by Telkom University are as follows:
- Telkom University student
- Having a passport
- Currently at least in the 3rd semester
- Good academic record with CGPA ≥ 2.75
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with score ≥ 475
Specific requirement set by Prodi MBTI/ICT Business for its students:
- Successfully completed the first-year courses (no E grade)
- Minimum CGPA ≥ 3.00
- Minimum ITP TOEFL/EPrT score ≥ 500
For the requirements set by partner universities, please refer to the host university brochure below.
HOW TO APPLY
Application deadline to ICAO for Hanyang International Winter School (HIWS) 2020-2021: 12 November 2020
- Students complete winter school online application form. To complete the form, you must login to your Telkom University email account or gmail account. In the form, students must upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
a. Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
b. ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
c. Academic Transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
d. Financial Support Letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
The template for financial support letter can be downloaded at https://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
Click here to complete the form.
- If the application is approved by ICAO, the students can then continue the application process by following instructions set by the host university. If the application is not approved by ICAO, it means that the students are not eligible to apply and they cannot join the program.
- After completing the program, students are required to complete a student report form and submit it to ICAO.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are two stages of application that students must follow to join winter school. First is the application to ICAO and second is the application to the host/partner university. Remember! You must apply to ICAO first before you apply to the host/partner university.
FEES AND OTHER DETAILS
Fees, accommodation, and program details can be seen in the poster below.
HOST UNIVERSITY/ POSTER
- Hanyang University (Seoul Campus), South Korea | Hanyang International Winter School (HIWS) 2020-2021 |download poster1 |download poster2|
Click here to see the list of transferable courses HIWS 2020-2021
PREVIOUS WINTER SCHOOL