TELKOM UNIVERSITY AT A GLANCE
Telkom University, established in 2013, is a private-recognized university (abbreviated as Tel-U). Tel-U offers undergraduate and graduates degree programs in the field of Information and Communication, Technology, Management and Creative Industries in response to the demands of rapid ICT development. Tel-U has been accredited “A” by the Board of National Accreditation for Higher Education. 6 Tel-U undergraduate study programs have been granted ASIC and 2 study programs have been provisionally accredited by IABEE. Meanwhile, Tel-U graduate school of management has gained ABEST 21 International Accreditation since 2016. Recently, Tel-U received 5 stars in World QS University Ranking for the quality of teaching, employability, innovation, and inclusiveness.
ABOUT GLOBAL LEARNING WEEK (GlOW)
Global Learning Week (GloW) is a two-week credit-earning program. During this program, most departments offer various courses aimed at leveraging students’ academic competence. Students are exposed to the recent technological innovation and its effect on the society, technopreneur and scientific academic insights, views about inter fields of study and issue analysis and trends developing in society. These academic activities are designed to enrich the international academic atmosphere in Tel-U, enhance the quality of teaching and learning, and widen the international mutual collaborative work among experts.
Applications are welcome annually starting from December 1- March 31 2020.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THIS PROGRAM
In order to become a visiting lecturer for this program you should :
– hold doctoral degree
– register through http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/program/glow/glow/
– provide a synopsis of the subject you are teaching
– comply with the terms and conditions of the program
– pay your own international airfare ticket.
POSSIBLE TOPICS TO TEACH IN GLOW 2020
You may want to choose one of three big topics and fields that is the most suitable for you i.e.: Business, Engineering and Art. Below are the offered majors in GLOW 2020:
1. Telecommunication Engineering
2. Visual Communication
3. Computer Science Design
4. Industrial Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering
6. Information Systems
7. ICT Business Management
8. Business Administration
9. Communication Science
ACTIVITIES OF GLOW 2020
During the program you will :
– teach 15 to 20 hours, between 18 – 29 August 2020
– use English as the medium of instruction
– participate in research and/or teaching strategies sharing session with Tel-U faculty
– enjoy weekend outings, informal networking and other social activities
FACILITIES AND BENEFITS
– Invaluable international networking with experts
– Ample opportunity to share your research
– Convenient accommodation during the program
– Local transportation
– Various choices of meals
– Excursions and Outings in beautiful warm city of Bandung,including several famous destinations like craters, natural hot springs, and mountain view.
– Welcome dinner and farewell session
– Multimedia teaching equipment
– Access to WiFi internet, labs, library etc.
– Class size : 25 to 30
– 1 co-lecturer
– 1 buddy lecturer
For registration click this link : http://bit.ly/GLOW2020
[pdf-embedder url=”http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/GLOW-2020.pdf” title=”GLOW 2020″]