Bachelor of Informatics
S1 Informatics is accredited B based on the Decree of National Accreditation Board for Higher Education, Indonesia Department of National Education No. 012/BAN-PT/Ak-IX/S1/VII/2005 dated July 21st, 2005.
The curriculum of this program is designed by total credits of 145 for 4 year/8 semesters. For students who can maintain their GPA above 3.00 at the end of each semester, the faculty provides them Acceleration Program in which they can undertake their study in 3.5 years/7 semesters.
Moreover, this major also provides Extension Program for Diploma graduates (D3) who wish to continue their study to Undergraduate program (S1). To have this program, Diploma graduates have to meet the academic requirements determined based on the test selection. The curriculum of extension program is designed for 2 years/4 semester-length of study with 53 credits.
Become excellent informatics study program that produces experts who have high integrity, are competent, and reponsive to the development of science and technology, and to the demands of society, especially those related to informatics.
- Implement informatics to guarantee the development and improvement of study program’s quality, accountability, function and role.
- Create condusive academic setting for students to be active both as individual and as collective to improve themselves according to ethics and academic conducts.
Provide graduates who:
- Have quality and capability to implement information technology to analyze and solve problems, process data, design, and make decision, especially those concerning ICT.
- Apply their skill or certain competence of engineering, management, mathematics, and other social sciences.
- Participate in information and industrial era by applying computer or informatics skill professionally and ethically in national economic development and global competition structure.
- Have excellent capability in team work and interpersonal communication.