Winter School is a short program hosted by Telkom University partners to give students the opportunity to learn and experience the student life at their campus. This program may also be credit earning. It is typically held in December ~ January with a duration of approximately two weeks.
Students must meet the requirements set by both Telkom University and the partner university to be eligible to apply for winter school.
Requirements set by Telkom University are as follows:
- Telkom University international class students
- Having a passport
- Currently at least in the 3rd semester
- Good command of both written and spoken English (proven by English test certificate with the score equivalent to TOEFL 500 or completed at least 80% of attendance of English courses provided by the Language Center in the first and second semester)
For the requirements set by partner universities, please refer to the host university brochure.
- Students apply for winter school program by completing and submitting Winter Application Form to ICAO. | download form
- If the application is approved by ICAO, the students will continue the application process by following instructions set by the host university. If the application is not approved by ICAO, it means that the students are not eligible to apply and they cannot join the program.
- After receiving invitation/acceptance letter from the host university, ICAO will arrange a meeting with all students to discuss about flight tickets and visa arrangement. All students must attend the meeting. Purchasing flight tickets and visa application before the meeting is not allowed.
- There will be a pre-departure briefing organized by ICAO and all students must attend.
- Departure (all students at the same time) with assistance from ICAO
- After completing the program, students are required to make a winter school report and submit it to ICAO.
- ICAO will make a request of TAK to BK for students who have submitted winter school report.
- Hanyang University | download brochure
PREVIOUS WINTER SCHOOL