Winter School is a short program hosted by Telkom University partners to give students the opportunity to learn and experience the student life at their campus. This program may also be credit earning. It is typically held in December ~ January with a duration of approximately two weeks.
Students must meet the requirements set by both Telkom University and the partner university to be eligible to apply for winter school.
Requirements set by Telkom University are as follows:
- Telkom University student
- Having a passport
- Currently at least in the 3rd semester
- Good academic record with CGPA ≥ 2.75
- Good command of both written and spoken English (proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with score ≥ 475)
For the requirements set by partner universities, please refer to the host university brochure.
HOW TO APPLY
- Students apply for winter school program by completing and submitting Winter Application Form along with the following documents to ICAO at Tokong Nanas Building on 9th floor:
a. Clear colored copy of passport
b. Print out of the latest academic transcript (you can download it from your igracias account)
c. Copy of valid ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate.
Go to icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads to download the application form.
Note: Students from regular class should submit application documents to International Office (IO) at Bangkit (Rektorat) Building on 1st floor.
- If the application is approved by ICAO, the students can then continue the application process by following instructions set by the host university. If the application is not approved by ICAO, it means that the students are not eligible to apply and they cannot join the program.
- After receiving invitation/acceptance letter from the host university, ICAO will inform flight tickets and visa arrangement. Students may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with ICAO beforehand. Students must purchase return tickets for this program. Please visit ICAO for more information.
- There will be a pre-departure briefing organized by ICAO and all students must be present.
- After completing the program, students are required to write a winter school report and submit it to ICAO.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are two stages of application that students must follow to join winter school. First is the application to ICAO and second is the application to the host/partner university. Remember! You must apply to ICAO first before you apply to the host/partner university.
FEES AND OTHER DETAILS
Fees, accommodation, and program details can be seen in the brochure below.
HOST UNIVERSITY/ BROCHURE
- Hanyang University (Seoul Campus) | download brochure
PREVIOUS WINTER SCHOOL