Telkom University offers a program to students who wish to graduate with two bachelor degrees. Both majors or study programs will be taken simultaneously at Telkom University and one of partner universities. This way, students can finish both degrees in less time, compared to taking one degree program after the other.
Current partner universities that have an agreement for joint/dual degree program with Telkom University are as the following:
- Saxion University for Industrial Engineering (TI) students
- Fontys University for Information System (SI) students
Here are the basic ideas of JDDD program with Saxion and Fontys University:
- 3 years at Telkom University and 1 (or 1,5) final year at Saxion/Fontys University
- At Saxion/Fontys, 1 (or 2) semester theory & 1 semester graduation/final thesis in/for an international Dutch company
- Double degrees: Sarjana from Telkom University and Bachelor of Applied Science from Saxion/Fontys University
- After graduation you can stay in the Netherlands 1 more year to find a job, special visa is given
- Opportunity to be an employee for international Dutch company as innovative knowledge worker for several years
It provides information such as the requirements set by partner universities, tuition fee, estimated expenses, course list, etc.
*click on the picture to download the guidebook
Students must meet the requirements set by both Telkom University and the partner university to be eligible to apply for joint/dual degree program.
The requirements are as follows:
- Telkom University students from Industrial Engineering (TI) and Information System (SI)
- Having a valid passport
- Successfully completed at least the 1st until 5th semester courses (now studying in 6th semester)
- Having an excellent academic record with minimum CGPA of 3.00
- Good command of both written and spoken English (proven by iBT TOEFL test certificate with minimum score of 79, or Academic IELTS test certificate with minimum score of 6)
Check the eligibility requirements
Submit the application form (click here to download the form) along with these documents:
a. Clear colored copy of passport
b. Copy of the latest academic transcript (can be downloaded from your Igracias account)
c. Copy of valid English test certificate
- Administrative Selection
Applicants who pass the administrative selection will be contacted via email for interview. Please check your email inbox (and the spam folder) regularly.
Applicants will be interviewed by Prodi
Applicants who pass the interview will be nominated as joint/dual degree students and must submit the documents required by the partner university (check the partner university page for the list of required documents).
There may be an additional selection process, and/or an interview conducted by partner universities if needed.
- Acceptance Letter
Applicants are officially accepted if they receive an acceptance letter from partner universities.
- Flight tickets and Visa
Visa application is normally organized by the partner university. Flight tickets arrangement is organized collectively. Please visit ICAO for more information.
- Tel-U Tuition Fee
JDDD students receive 90% scholarship of tuition fee at Telkom University (Tel-U) so they only need to pay 10% of Tel-U tuition fee.
- Tel-U Registration
Please consult with related Prodi regarding Tel-U registration and the study plan.
- Pre-Departure Briefing
Should you have any questions about the program, please do not hesitate to contact us.