UUM Virtual Mobility A201 (Fall Semester 2020)
UUM Virtual Mobility A201 (Fall Semester 2020). Virtual Mobility is a Mobility Exchange Program opportunity for Telkom University’s students to attend classes and complete the program for one semester without having to be in Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM). All classes, teaching and learning activities are conducted online. At the end of the semester, students will get academic transcript and certificate of completion.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Cost Efficiency: it is affordable, student no need to pay for traveling, accommodation, quarantine cost and living expenses.
- Reduce Hassle: time saving in handling visa application process
- Safety and Convenient: reduce risk of virus infection, follow online classes and activities while staying at home with beloved
The program is offered for Fall Semester which is October 2020-February 2021.
- Being nominated by Telkom University through the nomination form.
- Have good English proficiency in speaking and writing. A Support/Recommendation Letter is issued by Telkom Uuniversity to confirm student’s English proficiency
- Academic Transcript from 1st semester to the latest one;
- TOEFL Certificate with score of at least 500 or equivalent;
- Filled and signed application form that can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/UUMVirtualMobilityApplicationForm
- Nomination: 15 September 2020
- Registration: 20 September 2020
- Confirmation by providing Offer Letter: 21-30 September 2020
- Class Begins: 11 October 2020