Universiti Teknologi Mara Malaysia (UiTM) is pleased to invite Telkom University International Class’ student, majoring in ENGINEERING to join Sustain the World Virtual Camp (STWVC). This program is a collaboration between IChemE Student Chapter UiTM and UKM. This event is targeted for the undergraduate students enrolled in any Engineering Institution (public or private) in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. Besides, this event promotes an online platform for participatory mutual learning and co-creating process while encourage creation of innovative solution for a sustainable life. Through UiTM STWVC, participants can also enhance their creative talent in video editing.
UiTM STWVC PROGRAM PERIOD
This UiTM STWVC program will take place online on April 24th-May 5th, 2021.
UiTM STWVC PARTICIPANT ELIGIBILITY
UiTM STWVC welcomes participants who meet the following criteria:
TelUtizen (local & international students) coming from ENGINEERING undergraduate program
TelUtizen (local & international students) maximum 5 individuals per group
Having good English Proficiency
UiTM STWVC REGISTRATION FEE
This program is NOT free. The program fee is USD 10 per group.
UiTM STWVC REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT
Bank transfer to Bank Islam Faculty of Chemical Engineering Student Society (FCHESS), account no: 12177010005377
UiTM STWVC HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1: TEAM UP! Create a group consisting of maximum 5 members.
Step 2: PAYMENT. Team leader should make a payment for their group
Step 3: REGISTER. Register your team to this link: https://forms.gle/BdkawVbCFpHwsa6D6 INCLUDE your payment receipt upon registering.
UiTM STWVC PROGRAM ACIVITY
- Insight Talk 1.0: Introducing the concept of Sustainability by panel
- Your point of view of the Definition of Sustainability
- Overview of sustainable development goals
- Experience in managing pollution prevention and environmental sustainability
- Insight Talk 2.0: The application of Sustainability by panel
- The importance to apply Sustainability
- Who are responsible for this Sustainability issues & What is their role for this issue
- Examples of applied Sustainability in 3 pillars of Sustainability: Economic, Environment & Social
- Current condition (sustainability) in the world and the things that we need to do as the second generation (related to 17 Sustainability Development Goals, SDG)
- Video Coaching Workshop
- Types of video presentation that suitable for this title
- Video editing software for beginner that free or have to purchase
- Essential elements to a good presentations of videos
- Video presentation sample
- Pathway Analysis with mentor
- Technical Video Presentation judged by jury
INFORMATION & CONTACT PERSON
Find more information on the brochure at http://bit.ly/uitm-virtualcamp
Should you have any question, don’t hesitate to drop them through UiTM committee:
https://wa.me/60193575801 (Aizat, UiTM)
https://wa.me/60108934748 (Ika, UiTM)
reposting from : https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/uitm-sustain-world-virtual-camp/