TELKOM UNIVERSITY AT A GLANCE
Telkom University, established in 2013, is a private-recognized university (abbreviated as Tel-U).Tel-U offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the field of Information and Communication, Technology, Management and Creative Industries in response to the demands of rapid ICT development. Tel-U has been accredited “A” by Board of National Accreditation for Higher Education. 6 Tel-U undergraduate study programs have been granted ASIC and 2 study programs have been provisionally accredited by IABEE. Meanwhile, Tel-U graduate school of management has gained ABEST 21 International Accreditation since 2016. Recently, Tel-U received 5 stars in World QS University Ranking for the quality of teaching, employability, innovation and inclusiveness.
ABOUT GLOBAL LEARNING WEEK (GlOW)
Global Learning Week (GloW) is a two-week credit earning program. During this program, most departments offer various courses aimed at leveraging students’ academic competence. Students are exposed to the recent technology innovation and its effect on the society, techno-preneur and scientific academic insights, views about inter fields of study and issue analysis and trends developing in society. These academic activities are designed to enrich the international academic atmosphere in Tel-U, enhance the quality of teaching and learning, and widen the international mutual collborative work among experts.
Applications are welcome annually starting from December 1- March 31.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THIS PROGRAM
In order to become a visiting lecturer for this program you should :
– hold doctoral degree
– register through http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/program/glow/glow/
– provide a synopsis of the subject you are teaching
– comply to the terms and conditions of the program
– pay your own international airfare ticket.
POSSIBLE TOPICS TO TEACH IN GLOW 2019
– Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Economics
– Business Policy and Strategy
– ICT Based Management
– Communication Science and Broadcasting
– Public Relation and Marketing Communication
– Telecommunication Transmission
– Intelligent, Computing & Multimedia Network
– Information Signal Processing – Software Engineering, Information System
– e-Process & Work System Optimization Data Engineering
– e-Engineering Management – Modeling and Computational Experiment
– e-System Development – Electronics System
– e-Solution and Assurance – Telematics
– Design Management
– Multimedia Design
– Graphic Design
ACTIVITIES OF GLOW 2019
During the program you will :
– teach only one week, 15 to 20 hours, between May 20-June 1, 2019
– use English as the medium of instruction
– participate in research and/or teaching strategies sharing session with Tel-U faculty
– enjoy weekend outings, informal networking and other social activities
FACILITIES AND BENEFITS
– Invaluable international networking with experts
– Ample opportunity to share your research
– Convenient accommodation during the program
– Local transportation
– Various choices of meals
– Excursions and Outings in beautiful warm city of Bandung,including several famous destinations like craters, natural hot springs, and mountain view.
– Welcome dinner and farewell session
– Multimedia teaching equipment
– Access to WiFi internet, labs, library etc.
– Class size : 25 to 30
– 1 co-lecturer
– 1 buddy lecturer
For registration click this link : http://bit.ly/GLOW2019
To see the brochure click the pictures below :