We are pleased to inform you of 2018 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master’s and Doctoral candidates here in Korea.
As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to nominate candidates up to 25.
This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a full government scholarship.
Please see attached for further information and if there are any candidates interested in this program, please send one original application document package no later than March 23rd (Friday) 2018.
Original application documents must be delivered to the office* by the deadline.
1. Applicants’ GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, 3.23 on a 5.0 scale, or score percentile of 80% from your university (Exception: A former or current KGSP scholar must hold the grade of 90% or above)
2. Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
3. Scholarship duration: Master’s(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master’), Doctoral(1 yr. of Korean Language + 3 yrs. of Doctoral)
4. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2018(born after Sep. 1, 1978).
5. In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants MUST have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send us one original document by post only (no e-mail application will be accepted). We don’t have online application for this KGSP admission.
For further information, please see attached, visit website (http://eng.kumoh.ac.kr) or contact KGSP coordinator, Eugene Park.
Submission Deadline: 23rd March 2018
* Submission address (Office):
61 Daehak-ro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk, Korea,
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
Techno Building 4th floor, T458 (Postal Code 39177)
International Programs and Language Education Center
Contact Person :
Office phone number) +82-54-478-7223
E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com